Suggested Interview Questions
Feel free to ask any of these suggested questions and/or make up some of your own.
- Bev, what inspired you to write your autobiography, and why did you choose an educational style biography?
- How did you come up with the title of the book?
- Tell us about Battered, Beaten, Bruised but not Broken, and the story inside your new book.
- What is your background?
- Do you have book readings where you read the book in groups of children? What is their reaction?
- What do you want readers to get from reading your books?
- Do you have plans to write any books for children?
- How can people get a copy of your books?
- I hear and accent, where were you born?
- What advice would you give to other people who want to write a book?